What it's about
Uncomfortable Conversations without a Condom. With the guideposts of free speech and the non-aggression principle, we battle the forces of evil by lobbing fiery balls of truth, reason, and evidence over safe-room walls. We discuss those things you’re not supposed to talk/think about. Our mission is to follow truth, reason, and evidence wherever it leads. As Ralph Waldo Emerson said, “The mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions.”
- 201: "Tater-Chip" Trawick and "Beardy D" Wagner Talk Coinbase IPO, Robo-Police, and Duante WrightApril 16, 2021 at 9:00 pm
What might society look like if we used a bit of prevention rather than cure to solve our problems? What might the 30,000 foot view of the Duante Wright / Kim Potter Situation look like? Is the Coinbase initial public offering (IPO) a good move for crypto? Should we start using robots for policing tasks?
- 200: Supply Chain Wave is Getting us ALL Wet - (Prepare Yourself Accordingly)April 12, 2021 at 10:23 pm
The unintended consequences of government COVID-19 shutdowns are starting to show themselves. This DIY youtuber hit the nail on the head (pun intended) with the video I’m covering today
- Derek Chauvin / George Floyd: What NOBODY is talking aboutApril 11, 2021 at 4:47 pm
Keeping an old and wise idea in mind which goes “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” have you noticed that as the world breathlessly watches the trial of Derek Chauvin for the death of George Floyd and NOBODY is taking a step back to call attention to how we got here in the first place?
- 199: Panty Wadding Decals, US Border Crisis Update, and Why You Should Ignore the Chauvin TrialApril 10, 2021 at 2:45 pm
>US Border update with Mayra Gutierrez, How BlockFi and FileCoin are revolutionizing investments and file storage, Why EVERYONE is wrong about the Derek Chauvin Trial (and solutions to get us on the right path), How a window decal got some panties in a wad
- 198: Gerald Pauschmann: Jedi-Level Aussie PhobeismistMarch 20, 2021 at 12:35 pm
Hang out with us for our discussion with our WOKEST guest yet, Australia-based, Gerald Pauschmann, re-vamper of the popular (and wildly-offensive) game, Chess, and host of Waffles and Whiskey and The Point TV!!!