What it's about
Logic, revisionism, & counter-economics for revolutionaries.
- Grow Your Own FoodJanuary 13, 2021 at 5:11 pm
Jack Spirko & Curtis Stone drop by the Agora for an epic conversation on growing your own food. Learn why it's crucial for agorism & how ANYONE can do it. You can find all of the resources mentioned by Jack, Curtis & myself on the show notes page for today's episode.
- How To Become An Entrepreneur, Part 2December 30, 2020 at 9:02 am
Riley Bennett joins us to discuss pathways to entrepreneurship.
- Gold vs. CryptoDecember 1, 2020 at 10:22 am
Roger Ver & I try to persuade the great Walter Block that cryptocurrency is superior to precious metals.
- The BCH Fork w/ Collin EnstadNovember 12, 2020 at 4:05 pm
Collin Enstad drops by to discuss the upcoming BCH fork on 11/15! Find out what you need to know & how to prepare.
- 3DPrinterGoBrrrNovember 5, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Find out how I was introduced to the 3D printing community, where the industry is now, & what that means for agorists & counter-economists. I also cover why you should be excited about the Ender-6, how to use a resin printer & some industry trends like the much anticipated, upcoming release of a sub-$1k belt printer!