What it's about
A podcast for tech news and information from a libertarian perspective.
- Episode 48 - Intel Revamps, Chip Shortages, SpaceX, and other SPAC-TACULOR StoriesMarch 27, 2021 at 2:17 pm
This week, Thaddeus and Gary talk about Intel’s building projects, opening up their x86 patents for more innovation, chip shortages, droughts and fire, a SpaceX Starlink Update, the resurrection of We Work, and Special Purpose Acquisition Companies.
- Episode 47 - DLive, Biased Machine Learning Models, Quantum Computing, and StarlinkFebruary 18, 2021 at 1:29 pm
This week, Thaddeus and Gary talk about DLive, the blockchain-based livestreaming alternative to YouTube and Twitch. They also discuss the pitfalls of building woke AI, the burgeoning quantum computing race, and the continung rollout of Starlink.
- Episode 46 - Game StockFebruary 3, 2021 at 3:06 am
This week, Thaddeus and Gary talk about the wild happenings with Gamestop stocks and the many tech angles to that story. Plus, they talk about ongoing tech censorship and the short memory of the tech press.
- Episode 45 - The Hack of the CenturyDecember 27, 2020 at 3:48 am
This week Thaddeus and Gary are back and we were a bit late to the release. They talk about AI that automatically detects and flags disinformation, the furthering Exodus of tech companies from Silicon Valley, the hack of the century, satellite launches, regulatory capture, and some predictions for the new year.
- Episode 44 - Drunk on COVIDDecember 8, 2020 at 3:48 am
This week, Thaddeus and Gary spoke about the shocking death of Zappos visionary Tony Hsieh, the legacy of FCC chair Ajit Pai, Google's AI ethicist purge, and Salesforce's acquisition of Slack.