What it's about
A podcast for tech news and information from a libertarian perspective.
- Episode 45 - The Hack of the CenturyDecember 27, 2020 at 2:48 am
This week Thaddeus and Gary are back and we were a bit late to the release. They talk about AI that automatically detects and flags disinformation, the furthering Exodus of tech companies from Silicon Valley, the hack of the century, satellite launches, regulatory capture, and some predictions for the new year.
- Episode 44 - Drunk on COVIDDecember 8, 2020 at 2:48 am
This week, Thaddeus and Gary spoke about the shocking death of Zappos visionary Tony Hsieh, the legacy of FCC chair Ajit Pai, Google's AI ethicist purge, and Salesforce's acquisition of Slack.
- Episode 43 - Making Things WorseNovember 6, 2020 at 1:05 am
This week, Thaddeus and Gary spoke about antitrust wars, the upside of social media censorship, AMD's new acquisition, and the cost of the new Starlink beta.
- Episode 42 - The Big Tech Mask Falls OffOctober 17, 2020 at 3:10 am
This week, Facebook and Twitter both made a New York Post article completely disappear from their platforms. In this special episode, Thaddeus and Gary talk about the consequences of this shocking level of censorship.
- Episode 41 - Episode 41 - Nvidia, Arm, TikTok, and Coinbase... boo hissOctober 15, 2020 at 3:27 am
This week, Thaddeus and Gary talk about NVIDIA's acquisition of Arm, the latest TikTok drama, Coinbase's surprising stance on social activism, and the exciting future of internet from space.