What it's about
|Techno-Agorist is a daily program which focuses on the intersection of technology and agorism in our everyday lives.|
- Episode 52 - The One-Size-Fits-All BlockchainFebruary 17, 2021 at 3:30 am
Everyone seemingly has their favorite crypto project and blockchain. But, is there such a thing as a one-size-fits-all blockchain? Should there be?
- Episode 51 - Mixed SignalsJanuary 20, 2021 at 6:10 pm
Many people are moving to Signal, the messaging application. But, how secure is it? Can we trust that messages sent on it will remain private?
- Episode 50 - The Memory HoleJanuary 18, 2021 at 3:28 am
After decades of the almost completely free spread of information, the web has now become the center of history's greatest censorship battle. Don't let yourself be memory-holed.
- Episode 49 - Crypto Is MoneyJanuary 6, 2021 at 2:51 am
People who think of cryptocurrencies as something to hold, something to invest in miss the point. Crypto is designed to do things that only crypto can do and its value is in its utility, in its use as money.
- Episode 48 - Live SimplyJanuary 1, 2021 at 3:37 am
My goal for 2021 is to live simply. This means focusing on the things which I value most and setting aside the things I don't.