What it's about
|Techno-Agorist is a daily program which focuses on the intersection of technology and agorism in our everyday lives.|
- Episode 49 - Crypto Is MoneyJanuary 6, 2021 at 1:51 am
People who think of cryptocurrencies as something to hold, something to invest in miss the point. Crypto is designed to do things that only crypto can do and its value is in its utility, in its use as money.
- Episode 48 - Live SimplyJanuary 1, 2021 at 2:37 am
My goal for 2021 is to live simply. This means focusing on the things which I value most and setting aside the things I don't.
- Episode 47 - The What About Bobification of AmericaDecember 22, 2020 at 12:04 pm
What About Bob was funnier when it was just a movie.
- Episode 46 - Agorism as a Means, Not an EndNovember 30, 2020 at 12:32 am
When Samuel Konkin III described Agorism, he described it as a means toward an end. Agorist purists miss the point when they describe it as an end in and of itself.
- Episode 45 - President GilliganNovember 16, 2020 at 12:17 am
Gilligan and the other castaways had a straightforward problem. They needed to dig a well. The funny thing is that their solution and the consequences of that solution are surprisingly relevant to our lives today.