What it's about
Mason and Jake have been friends for over 10 years. They got into the libertarian movement together and now are learning more about wine and the alcohol industry. Join the two liberty lovers on their journey every week. You will discover new wines and learn how much government is in your drink.
- Ep. 139 - Rollo and what to do in 2021January 24, 2021 at 11:24 pm
In this episode we have guest Rollo and discuss what is coming up in 2021 for the crew.
- Ep. 138 - Christmas Extravaganza Part 2December 25, 2020 at 10:00 am
This is part 2 of the Tasting Anarchy Christmas Extravaganza.
- Ep. 137 - Christmas Extravaganza Part 1December 24, 2020 at 1:55 pm
This is part 1 of the Tasting Anarchy Christmas Extravaganza.
- Ep. 136 - Finger Lakes with IanNovember 26, 2020 at 11:22 am
In this episode Jake and Mason are joined by Ian from Hazlitt 1852 Winery and Vineyard. Ian send Jake and Mason 2 wines from Hazlitt: 2017 Cabernet Franc Red Cat
- Ep. 135 - Kroger Wine: Pinot Gris IV - WashingtonNovember 20, 2020 at 1:34 pm
In this episode, Jake and Mason continue exploring the Kroger Pinot Gris selection. This time they are trying a Gris from Washington State. Wine Discussed: Hedgeline Vineyards Pinot Gris Article Discussed: Couple at NYC eatery served $2000 Bordeaux in error after ordering cheap wine