What it's about
Political and social commentary from a libertarian woman’s perspective.
- Biden's Immigration Bill, Jerk Politicians, Facebook Turns The News OffFebruary 22, 2021 at 5:00 pm
I talk about Biden's sadly DOA immigration bill and some of the really good stuff in it, the Facebook - Australia story, Ted Cruz's ill fated Cabo trip, Cuomo lying about the number of grandmas and grandpas that dies of COVID in NY nursing homes, my bewilderment at political parties hitching themselves to jackasses, and few other bits
- Here Comes Impeachment 2.0, At Home COVID Tests, and The Anti-SquadFebruary 8, 2021 at 5:00 pm
TL;DL - everything is kinda horrible and broken but hey we might be getting some sweet at home COVID tests and another vaccine on the US market.
- Meme Investing For Fun And Profit, Impeachment PrepFebruary 1, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Well January sure turned out to be a weird month no? This past week capped it off with the rise of meme investing, preparing for impeachment 2.0, and a Texas court blocking Biden's 100 day deportation moratorium. A heads up - I'll be announcing in the next week changes to my Patreon and Substack accounts going forward, keep an eye out
- Trump Leaves, Biden Comes In, What Happens Next?January 25, 2021 at 5:00 pm
The Trump administration is officially over and the Biden administration is gearing up; from the executive orders Biden issued on Day One we get a glimpse into his policy priorities. Plus, we have an impending impeachment trial and the possible formation of a Trump based political party.
- Impeachment, Inauguration, Idiot Capitol RiotersJanuary 18, 2021 at 5:00 pm
The past week brought us Trump's second impeachment, details on the upcoming inauguration, and details on just how stupid (or overly confident) the Capitol rioters were. I also discuss the upcoming battle over the next stimulus bill and how jamming a $15 minimum wage requirement in it might have poison pilled it. Don't forget to subscribe to my Substack jenmonroue.substack.com